Sunday, June 3, 2012

How Huey Lewis Made Me A "Sports" Fan - Matthew W. Turcotte.

I know what you're thinking. It seems a bit crazy that one of my favourite albums was released when my musical tastes included that of Raffi and Sharon, Lois, & Bram. The truth is that I was always surrounded by Huey Lewis & The News growing up. They also happened to be one of my sister's favourite bands in high school, and whenever I was in her car back in those days, I always heard this tape blaring out of the car radio. I know it's been almost thirty years since this album was first released, but some of my earliest memories always had this album for a soundtrack.

To see the blog in full, click here.

http://popcultureaddictlifeguide.blogspot.ca/2012/06/how-huey-lewis-made-me-sports-fan.html

No comments:

Post a Comment