Thursday, June 7, 2012

Guest Post by a Future Published Author, Assuming I Can Convince Him to Use His Powers for Good


The following post is from a friend I used to (distantly) work with when I lived in Hawaii: James Ferguson (nicknamed "Fergie).  James has always expressed an interest in writing, philosophical thought and is entering a new phase of his life.

I asked if he'd like to post these recent thoughts of his here to get a little more visibility because a) I think it speaks volumes of who we are (which is relative to my work), b) his theories and conjectures are good kindling for story ideas, and c) I really want to encourage him use his talents for good. (Or evil, really. Whatever it takes to make him use his talents.)

I've taken the liberty (with Fergie's permission) to edit this, because . . . well . . . I like to edit things.

To read more, click on the link below. You can also leave a comment there. 

http://bxwretlind.com/blog/2012/06/07/guest-post-by-a-future-published-author-assuming-i-can-convince-him-to-use-his-powers-for-good/

No comments:

Post a Comment